Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Samsung M810 (Instinct 2) & Palm Pre

DarkHawk

Feb 4, 2009, 6:52 PM
Has anyone herd on when the Instinct 2 is going o be released to sprint? Also what about the release date for the Palm Pre?
soHEARTLESSs

Feb 4, 2009, 8:24 PM
I've never heard of an Instinct 2, but the palm pre is said to be released around march 15, 2009. I got this info from boygeniusreport.com. DO you know anything about the palm pre? I really want to know if it will support WMA formatted songs because nearly half of my songs are WMA and it would suck if the Pre doesn't play that type.
DarkHawk

Feb 4, 2009, 10:44 PM
everything I got from the palm pre was from the Palm web site. Nothing else I can find about it.
DarkHawk

Feb 6, 2009, 3:02 PM
So the Pre is rumored for March 15. Do you know what the pricing is going to be looking like?
Midnight Toker

Feb 9, 2009, 12:24 AM
The Palm Pre (replacement to the Palm Treo 755p) more than likely will be priced in the $250-300 range after a $100 MIR with either a new line of service or a 2 year contract extension.
resultkk

Mar 26, 2009, 2:47 AM
proper marketing will grow your business

[url=http://www.servicedofficesdublin.ie] best serviced offices in dublin[/url]
Midnight Toker

May 6, 2009, 10:16 PM
Oh good, another blatant Irish solicitation crept into Phone Scoop. 🙄
GraGG

May 24, 2009, 6:54 PM
straight up, with no relevance to the replied post
GTAexpert

Mar 17, 2009, 1:58 PM
Palm Pro was actually released on 3/15......the Pre will not be released until May at the absolute earliest. Looks like the Instinct 2, which will be a smaller version of the original, will be released mid May, probably around the 17th, because Sprint normally releases phones mid month.
hindukid8

Mar 1, 2009, 1:34 PM
instinct 2 or the m810... checked engadgetmobile on friday...FCC did release the FCC ID LABEL for the m810...no release date though. but i'm assuming a few months, june i'd say
GraGG

Mar 6, 2009, 10:45 PM
weak

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.