Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

show all 5 replies

free songs in cell phones

mgalaxy

Mar 11, 2004, 7:17 PM
I run a record and publishing company in Los Angeles and wonding if anyone knows who to speak to about licensing songs and band pics preloaded in new phones. 😎
filerx

Jan 2, 2009, 8:46 PM
You may wish to contact each of the wireless handset manufacturer's public relations and/or marketing departments.
llama

Jan 3, 2009, 9:56 AM
necroposting to a 4 year old question.
filerx

Jan 3, 2009, 10:20 AM
It may be an oldie, but it still is a goodie. I'm sure people out there who would like to get their music made into a ring tone and commercially distributed, have this same question. I appreciate your support llama. I really do.
llama

Jan 3, 2009, 10:52 AM
filerx said:
I would like to formally apologize to any and all Phone Scoop members for any disrespect as well as offense I may have caused to each one of you. No, my apology is not been driven by any reprimands by the moderators as none have been given as of yet. I do not wish to disrupt the hustle and flow of the forum as I know everyone here has built Phone Scoop to what it is. A contributor and not a hindrance in the discussions I shall be as well as stay on point to the topic on hand. I do appreciate the candor and constructive criticism received. It is appreciated and taken to heart.
filerx

Jan 3, 2009, 10:54 AM
Well said llama...kudos to you!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.