Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

http://www.operamini.com/beta/

Crapbag

Nov 11, 2008, 3:00 PM
Heres to hoping they include flash for us non winmo users!!!

I wish I had skyfire. ☹️
IrishCarBomb

Nov 12, 2008, 7:08 PM
Tell me about it... the beta site says that most Nokia and Samsung phones will be able to run m.youtube.com with it, and possibly some other streaming video... on my BB 8110 it takes me from the Opera browser to the BB browser and opens my media player, then gives me a screen asking if I want to stream, click on the link, it starts streaming through my BB... not sure if it is through the BB server though or my wireless providers data server, I have both provisioning, so I get a lot of extra stuff I am not supposed to at times.

The major plus, though, is that it is running off of Opera US proxy servers now, instead of it's European ones, so it should be much, much, much faster, and so far it has been for me.
IrishCarBomb

Nov 12, 2008, 7:12 PM
Yeah, it's because I have both data services, I tested taking the the APN out of my phone...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.