printed July 25, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=6&fi=1851897

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

Back to message list

I want a texted phone

by irene84    Sep 15, 2008, 12:28 PM

Crying or Very sad I have At&t and I have an upgrade. I so need a new phone but I'm not happy with the phones they have out with the full key pad. I don't want all the smart phone stuff. I don't want to have to by a media package. All want in the phone is full key pad and a camera. All At&t's competitors have phone I want. One's like the lg scoop, envy the list goes on. I'm a collage student so I don't have the cash to buy a phone from their competitors and try to get it unlocked nor do I have the cash to buy one over seas....I have talk to the att customer service line many of times to try and get answers. They are no help. I even went as far to see if their is a number or someone higher up I can write/call to see why they are not making anything like it. I don't want to settle for a phone and then a few months down the road they come out with something I want....What can I do??? Does anyone know when att is going to start carrying phone's like their competitors? Help!!!

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.