Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

show all 5 replies

i want

vreaper

Feb 3, 2008, 12:39 PM
i want a quad-band phone that's a dual slider (1 slide out t9 and 1 slide out qwerty) as well as a touch screen display on the front and a 3.0 mega pixel camera on the back. on the front just below the touch screen i want a track ball similar to the 8830 worldphone by blackberry. also, i want pantech to manufacture it.
if a phone of such greatness is ever made, i want it to be named the brady... then i want eli manning and the rest of the ny giants to stomp the hell out of it.
dalily21

Feb 5, 2008, 1:29 AM
lol love it
ReaperTut

Feb 5, 2008, 7:35 PM
i want a nextel phone to work the same everytime, im always learning new problems that the nextels have, for instance, the i930, muy lento. i mean, a turtle could literally walk away before this sucker would even power up.
beeferjay

Mar 17, 2008, 5:37 PM
it will never happen
Jon-sprint-

Mar 25, 2008, 11:38 PM
I want a touch screen Display with a slide out qwerty keyboard. That has a 10MP camera with a Carl Zeiss Lense. It needs a VGA camera on the front for voice chat, a 32GB internal memory, a functioning MP3 player, Im thinkin 5" by 3" or something like that. sweet ass touch censors and proximity censors like the iPhone, and a decent Data speed. Maybe like 100Mbps with a full HTML web browser.

I might marry that phone
tick

Apr 3, 2008, 9:00 AM
Jon-sprint- said:
...That has a 10MP camera with a Carl Zeiss Lense... ...and a decent Data speed. Maybe like 100Mbps with a full HTML web browser.

I might marry that phone

Holy sh!t that's a tall order. With that kind of camera & data speed... I don't care if its illegal, I'd marry that same phone with you! :c)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.