Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Can anyone recommend a program to convert audio or video files to mobile phone compatible formats?

hiro

Mar 6, 2008, 4:24 PM
Like the subject says, can anyone recommend a program to convert audio or video files to mobile phone compatible formats?

Preferably the most common ones like H.263, AVI, MP4, WMV, 3GP, AMR-NB/EFR, MP3, MIDI-0 (MIDI 1.0), WAV, mp4, AMR-NB/EFR, iMelody (non-MIDI capable devices) etc.

Any help you have would REALLY be appreciated!

Thanks in advance 😁
jdog2186

Mar 7, 2008, 4:18 PM
Check out xilisoft, you can DL it for free by just googling it. I haven't used it in a while but there should be a free trial or if u pay a small fee you get the full version.
anti787

Mar 7, 2008, 8:15 PM
Or DL from eMule or ARES full with kgen. nice software you can convert .wma to mp3 mp3 to .mp4 .mpg to .3gp .any to .any 😁 . DO IT NOW! nice commerial
Wireless Gnome

Mar 8, 2008, 5:30 PM
jetAudio
motoguy75

Mar 14, 2008, 10:43 AM
Wireless Gnome said:
jetAudio

I use IMTOO
hoppy_froglet

Aug 19, 2008, 12:12 AM
I'd like to listen to a certain political stream off of MEdia Net (AT&T mobile browser) using my Nokia 2610 and I can get onto the mobile website, click the listen link, but it won't let me listen...

I downloaded the Opera browser to my phone and now it actually downloads the audio file but then when I try to open it once I've saved it to a folder, it says file format not supported.

If I could actually convert the file format to work with my phone using one of these conversion programs, I could listen to this show using my phone??

What file format would I need to convert the audio file to, to use it with my Nokia? How much memory would I need to do this? Where could I find this out?

Might seem a dumb question, but have to star...
(continues)
stevereyes1987

Aug 19, 2008, 7:29 AM
You know, I use xilisoft but to convert my
dvd's to mp4 format and it doesn't work to good, The audio is not in correct timing with the video. Anybody know of another program that can do DVD to MP4? I've tried using IMTOO and others but they don't convert from DVD.
dxniel

Aug 25, 2008, 4:34 PM
PSP video google when u get home its free!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.