See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=6&fi=1426759

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

Back to message list

I need your technical help...

by ChangeAgent    Oct 22, 2007, 1:11 PM

Hello everyone~

Here's my situation - I have a proprietary tech product that I am planning on introducing to the cellular phone market and I need some help. This is not a gimmick - I think this would be a great product, but I need some technical help.

I have the basics figured out, but I want to talk with someone who has professional, top-level knowledge of cell phone architecture/software/hacking and general hardware, ideally across multiple carriers. I'm not looking for someone to share any industry secrets, just someone who knows the industry and wouldn't mind lending some serious knowledge.

This is a real opportunity and would include the signing of a confidentiality agreement and potential reimbursement for your time and experience depending on final arrangements.

If you're interested, please list your basic qualifications/experience, along with where you are located. Ideally I would like to work with someone locally (Ohio), but I'm looking for the best person out there. I will contact potential candidates via this forum/email when ready.

Thanks in advance for your help and support.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.