Sep 10, 2007, 5:31 PM
Apple!!!!
FTW! 😁
WM6user

Sep 10, 2007, 5:58 PM
Why is that?
Lederhosen19

Sep 10, 2007, 6:03 PM
I like the OS better. Much faster. Better quality products. Better looking products. I like the mouse and clicking movements (weird I know) on the track pad. And I like the better programs for Music, Video and Photo that comes with them. I have a MacBook Pro and an iMac plus two iPods. And my sister has two iPods also. Big Mac people in this house. And they use Macs at the school I go to. 😁
WM6user

Sep 10, 2007, 6:33 PM
I feel ya, but m MDA beats the iPhone anyday!
Lederhosen19

Sep 10, 2007, 6:35 PM
I've never used a Windows Smart phone so I can't compare.
But I've used the iPhone extensively.
WM6user

Sep 10, 2007, 6:47 PM
The MDA is wonderful. I want an HTC Mogul because of the speed and memory, but my MDA will be fine for now. Check it out!!
Lederhosen19

Sep 10, 2007, 7:26 PM
I will
I have a RAZR V3m (Blahhhhhhhhh) with US Cellular and I hate it. I was thinking about getting the iPhone some time. I don't need a PDA, but being an Apple fan boy, and the iPhones cool, I'm not sure...
or the K850 🤤
WM6user

Sep 11, 2007, 12:32 PM
The v3m was okay. I had the Sprint version.
Lederhosen19

Sep 11, 2007, 4:14 PM
Yea
But after going through 3 RAZRs (on my 3rd, my last 2 were V3c's) since last June, I need a change. ☚ī¸
elveskind1

Sep 11, 2007, 5:29 PM
: Since Microsoft and Apple are primarily software, hardware and Computer manufactures, and the Palm OS has been around 25 yrs or more. It is fairly stable. DO NOT put a bunch of Third party applications on the device without insuring you have checked they are stable. Go here: www.mytreo.net they test, review, and show you what applications will work on what Treo, and if it is stable, if you would want, and if it may suit your needs.
Buy a Palm OS based Treo. I have had a 600, a 650, and also a 700p through Verizon. If you use these as a PDA/phone/wap web browsing and email it will work great. Plus you can sync to a Mac or a PC flawlessly. (As long gas it's set up correctly from there get go.)
Keep in mind Treo does not = an Ultra Portabl...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.