Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Looking for a phone spec DB

quantum-x

Jan 6, 2005, 9:21 AM
Hey guys.
I'm developing a new site, and I'm looking for a phone database - basically all I need is Make, Model, Screen Size / Colours, etc etc.

Does anyone know where I can get one? The info should be freely available, but I'm having troubles chasing it down 🙂

Thanks!
Simon
wirelesstechradio

Jun 3, 2006, 12:37 PM
bump
wirelesstechradio

Jun 3, 2006, 7:47 PM
Mobile Research dares to attack handset pickle

DEAN RUTZ / THE SEATTLE TIMES

Beware of startup companies whose chief executive sits in a leather chair, says David Adams, founder of Mobile Research.
What: Seattle-based Mobile Research
Who: Founder and Chief Executive David Adams.

Wireless path: Adams, 36, previously worked at Seattle-based Dwango Wireless, which he joined after selling a company he co-founded to Dwango in 2003. That company, Over-The-Air (OTA) Wireless, started in 2001 and was an early seller of ringtones in the United States.

The quandary: After working at OTA and Dwango, Adams got the idea for Mobile Research, which would aim to address the fundamental problem in selling content for mobile applications:...
(continues)
toolz

Nov 4, 2006, 7:15 PM
there is lots of information like this for each phone on the left side menu over there. the link says PHONES and they have tons of information
marakas

Nov 16, 2006, 12:33 AM
I am also looking for the same thing, anyone have any ideas ?
chip33550336

Mar 9, 2007, 3:23 AM
This sounds like a great idea to me. I have been looking for something similar. It would be nice if phoneScoop could provide a sqldump file of their phone database.

I have subscribed to this thread. Please post if you find any sort of project that hosts something similar to device profile databases.
katrina

Mar 9, 2007, 5:26 PM
So I can't imagine that Rich and Eric wouldn't give that info from the phonescoop database for way less then $35000 lol
Not to mention (while it may be against the terms and conditions of the site, i'm not sure) it would be _really_ easy to make a script that automatically pulls this info from the phonescoop web pages.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.