Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

NEED HIGH-RESOLIUTION PHONE GRAPHICS FOR MOCK-UPS. DO ANY GRAPHIC DESIGNERS HAVE HIGH QUALITY PICS?

bsw012

Aug 23, 2004, 4:56 PM
i NEED HIGH QUALITY(HI-RES IDEALLLY) PICS OF PHONES TO USE FOR MOCK-UPS OF MOBILE APPLICATIONS FOR BIZ-DEV PURPOSES. DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK OR CAN EMAIL ME GRAPHICS FOR PHONES. PREFERABLY LG PHONES, BUT ANY WOULD BE APPRECIATED. THANKS
CDGIII

Aug 31, 2004, 11:00 AM
Contact the manufacturer, especially if it's for a business use. You may run into some legality issues if you're using their images without permission, depending on the application, of course.
wonderdave

Sep 4, 2004, 3:53 PM
what i want to know is how to make my own graphics to display on my phone's screen as a wallpaper. I want to actually display my business logo and such, not a picture, i have that figured out.
CDGIII

Sep 7, 2004, 5:08 PM
Can't you make your company logo into jpeg format, then send it to your phone, then assign it as your wallpaper? I don't know. I've never tried, but sounds reasonable.
Meijin

Sep 8, 2005, 3:49 PM
Depends on how involved you want to get.

If you just want to display it on your phone only, look your phone up in PhoneScoop's database and get the screen resolution.

Then get a vector (eps or illustrator) copy of your logo, open it with Photoshop and paste it onto a blank document that matches the pixel dimensions of your screen. Save it out as a JPG at a medium setting to make sure you don't overrun filesize limitations.

Also, note that certain phones (I want to say Nokia 3595? I forget) have non-square pixels so you'll need to either
a) use Photoshop CS/CS2's non-square pixel support and a format that supports it (png -- and not all phones support png) to compensate;
b) distort your artwork in the opposite direction by an eq...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.