See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=6&fh=28493

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

free songs in cell phones

mgalaxy

Mar 11, 2004, 7:17 PM
I run a record and publishing company in Los Angeles and wonding if anyone knows who to speak to about licensing songs and band pics preloaded in new phones. Cool
filerx

Jan 2, 2009, 8:46 PM
You may wish to contact each of the wireless handset manufacturer's public relations and/or marketing departments.
llama

Jan 3, 2009, 9:56 AM
necroposting to a 4 year old question.
filerx

Jan 3, 2009, 10:20 AM
It may be an oldie, but it still is a goodie. I'm sure people out there who would like to get their music made into a ring tone and commercially distributed, have this same question. I appreciate your support llama. I really do.
llama

Jan 3, 2009, 10:52 AM
filerx said:
I would like to formally apologize to any and all Phone Scoop members for any disrespect as well as offense I may have caused to each one of you. No, my apology is not been driven by any reprimands by the moderators as none have been given as of yet. I do not wish to disrupt the hustle and flow of the forum as I know everyone here has built Phone Scoop to what it is. A contributor and not a hindrance in the discussions I shall be as well as stay on point to the topic on hand. I do appreciate the candor and constructive criticism received. It is appreciated and taken to heart.
filerx

Jan 3, 2009, 10:54 AM
Well said llama...kudos to you!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2015 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.