Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

show all 6 replies

I want a texted phone

irene84

Sep 15, 2008, 12:28 PM
😢 I have At&t and I have an upgrade. I so need a new phone but I'm not happy with the phones they have out with the full key pad. I don't want all the smart phone stuff. I don't want to have to by a media package. All want in the phone is full key pad and a camera. All At&t's competitors have phone I want. One's like the lg scoop, envy the list goes on. I'm a collage student so I don't have the cash to buy a phone from their competitors and try to get it unlocked nor do I have the cash to buy one over seas....I have talk to the att customer service line many of times to try and get answers. They are no help. I even went as far to see if their is a number or someone higher up I can write/call to see why they are not making anything like i...
(continues)
kapwww

Sep 23, 2008, 10:21 PM
Go to another college. The one at which you are currently enrolled is apparently ripping you off.
GRitzma

Oct 3, 2008, 9:48 AM
kapwww said:
Go to another college. The one at which you are currently enrolled is apparently ripping you off.

no mannnnnn I get it she goes to school to make collage's, ya know a punch of pictures on a posterboard, its all the rage these day's
LV2DETJ

Sep 24, 2008, 4:21 PM
get a blackberry curve with unlimited text its the same damn thing quit being picky if anything a blackberry is 20x better than the phones that your talking about anyway
Trygon

Sep 24, 2008, 10:03 PM
AT&T has two text-focused phones coming out soon... Check engadget mobile.
Wireless Consultant

Sep 26, 2008, 9:29 AM
If you can find a store with the LG Vue in stock it has a full virtual keyboard for texting.
LV2DETJ

Oct 3, 2008, 6:44 PM
meh its garbage though

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.