Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

Palm Centro on a diff carrier!

justiN0six

Feb 6, 2008, 8:44 PM
I was just wondering if sprints Palm Centro would work with a different carrier at all?
are they locked or anything like that ... well i know there's no such thing as locked in the CDMA world but ya know what I'm talkin about..

I'm with a local provider, so it's pretty common for their customer's to come in with alltel and verizon phones and say hey activate this as my phone and they're like okay no prob... so my question is... is it possible with a sprint phone?

I'm kind of interested in the Palm Centro. I don't need anything to flashy but I'd like a full keyboard with a little bit of extra functionality.

*** The local carrier runs on the CDMA network
Bufford T. Justice

Feb 7, 2008, 7:06 PM
You need to either call Sprint Customer Care at 1-888-211-4727 or go into one of their corporate retail stores to get the Palm Centro's 6 digit unlock code or what is referred to as the Master Subsidiary Lock/MSL.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.