Home  ›  Forums  ›

Development

all discussions

Reading books on phone?... (nokia 5300)

painkiller36

Jul 21, 2007, 8:14 AM
I used to have sony-ericsson k700i and I could read books on it since I have found an program to do so... aaaand now I'm asking for help because I cant seem to find any sort of apps for it(or any other way to amke it work). any help is appreciated thanks in advance🙂
katrina

Jul 21, 2007, 5:49 PM
If your 5300 is from T-Mobile, the only way is if they happen to offer an ebook reader on t-Zones (which I highly doubt) becuase they "application lock" all of their non smartphones. If it's not a T-Mobile phone, im pretty sure you can find a J2ME ebook reader out there somewhere...
painkiller36

Jul 22, 2007, 9:32 AM
thaaank youu! I wasn't able to find the name "ebook reader"... stupid right?... I'll see if it works
painkiller36

Jul 22, 2007, 10:52 AM
I just realized .txt format can be read on 5300... even if I can't find an ebook reader I can read now! thanks anyway for the help
katrina

Jul 22, 2007, 12:15 PM
oh thats good to know! :-)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.