Phone Scoop

printed October 20, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=5&fi=3274828

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Lounge

Back to message list

Top message:  Cellphone calls on planes? Don't ask the feds last one for the day by loco503   Feb 21, 2014, 5:55 PM

Replying to:  Re: Cellphone calls on planes? Don't ask the feds last one for the day by Doom Wolf   Feb 22, 2014, 11:27 AM

Re: Cellphone calls on planes? Don't ask the feds last one for the day

by KraventheRaven    Feb 22, 2014, 11:54 AM

Gee I dunno Fred...

Here's the thing, it's all about privacy. And not only personal privacy at that, but also privacy for the caller.

The anti-call lobbyists make a good case to be honest. I certainly do not want my plane trip spoiled by some gabby passenger; what do I care if you woke up naked and cuffed to a donkey on your trip to Cancun?

Also, the security point, the one about flight attendants having a better control on unruly passengers that might get upset or angry over a phone call mid-flight, I can get behind that.

Sure, phone calls during flights shouldn't be banned, but they should be left for emergencies only.

Now, in-flight texting? That should be permitted.

Report to moderator

Replies

No replies to this message

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.