printed April 23, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=5&fi=3260350

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Lounge

Back to message list

Pew Pew!

by disdroid2012    Jul 13, 2013, 11:52 AM

So, my uncle let my brother use his beach house in MI for the week in exchange for my brother doing some exterior painting. He's been up there for about five days but we hadn't heard from him in two days which is odd. I was talking to my other brother who said if he didnt hear from him soon, he would go up there and see what was going on. Eventually, my younger brother reached out and all is well.
This got me thinking though. What if I went up there to check things out, found the front door kicked in, my brother on the floor unconscious, and some intruder trying to assault my brother's girlfriend? Would I be able to use deadly force? Technically, it's not my dwelling and I am not the "tenant" but I am related to the owner and the "tenant".
After thinking about that, I fell asleep and dreamt about redhead ladies in skimpy clothing....

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.