Replying to: survey by TheDudeAbides
Is someone alive solely because you don't want to go to jail?
former scooper you miss the most
color that best describes you; explain.
last thing you ate
Does Zimmerman deserve to go to jail?
Favorite flavor of ice cream.
Favorite dog breed.
* No. People are, however alive because of my respect for human life and because I have the discipline to know when to stop. If I really wanted someone gone, I kind of doubt that "not wanting to go to jail" would enter the equation.
* I don't really know who is still here and who is gone at this point.
* I don't have my Munsell colour charts handy. Sorry.
* A salad with tuna, boiled eggs, baby corn, lettuce, cilantro, fresh tomato, and a sesame-ginger-sweet thai chile sauce dressing that I whipped up.
* I can't say as I know enough about his case. Nor do I care to. That sort of thing is for the courts, not public opinion anyways.
* I like a lot of flavours, but vanilla is probably my favourite. Very versatile.
* Any sort of Corgi or the Swedish Vallhund. Those little ****s are hilarious.