http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=5&fh=3289236

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Lounge

all discussions

show all 18 replies

BSA allows gay leaders

Hadouken

Jul 28, 2015, 8:16 AM
So now that it's cool to have gay leaders with boys, how long before we have straight men in their 20s taking 12-16 year old girl scouts out on their outings?

If we didn't, it would seem kinda hypocritical, no?

Good bye BSA, I think without the support of churches, you're but a memory.
Alpha Male

Jul 28, 2015, 12:43 PM
they are only doing it because they cannot afford the legal expense not to.

Sooooo, who's bullying who?
Hadouken

Jul 28, 2015, 3:42 PM
I got my eagle when I was 14. I used to be proud of it. BSA sold out. I have nothing against gay people, but the leaders of the LGBT community are the gay mafia for sure. If they aren't able to be in a private club, they sue. Just a matter of time before religious institutions aren't going to have a choice. Goodbye freedom of religion! Fits right in with the nwo progressive agenda. "Slowly moving forward, never backwards."

Why couldn't the LGBT peeps create they're own scouting group? I love my gay friends, but this act of forcing us to "be accepting" is getting old.

Without the Mormons or other religious groups supporting the BSA, I'm betting the pricing is going to skyrocket for all the camps and services.
Webb

Jul 29, 2015, 4:26 PM
Did you just unironically say NWO like it's a thing?
Hadouken

Jul 29, 2015, 4:54 PM
Yup, ever hear of the UN, the Rothschilds, the Bilderberg group?

A professor of mine proudly says a global government is inevitable.
Webb

Jul 30, 2015, 10:12 AM
Yes. I've also heard a bunch of tinfoil hat assumptions about what all of these things are.
Hadouken

Jul 30, 2015, 10:41 AM
Those tinfoil hats are pretty neat! Mine matches my Michael Jackson glove and my chrome shotgun.
Webb

Jul 31, 2015, 7:18 PM
To be serious for a moment, I've worked with the UN. The idea that it could be a global government is ridiculous to anyone who has ever seen it in action as asserting that the US Postal Service could take over the world.

Anything I've ever been able to find about the Bilderberg Group that had any evidence to support its claims was pretty benign. On the other hand, it seems to be a subject where anyone can just make **** up and no one will question it.

Meanwhile, much of the modern Rothschild lore can be traced directly back to Nazi propaganda. The modern descendants of Mayer Rothschild don't seem to be politically or economically united. And even if you add them all up, they're small fish in the world of finance compared to the likes o...
(continues)
Hadouken

Aug 4, 2015, 4:54 PM
So, who is the "powers that be"?

Someone is pushing an obvious agenda. We tend to look at one hand while the other is stabbing us in the back.

Might not be the illuminati, might not be the UN or Rothchilds, but there's something going on that's trying to make America suck as bad as the rest of the world. Why else would Obama utilize the Cloward and Pivin strategy to make society collapse from inside out? His redistribution of wealth can be interpreted as a stage setting for a new world order. Please give me your insight.

Sorry if I'm all over. Hard to keep on track while talking to peeps on the phone and rapping to you.
Webb

Aug 8, 2015, 4:17 PM
I'm not sure why anyone would assume that there is any sort of "powers that be". As scary as it sounds, there isn't one. The world is rudderless and all of our problems aren't from magical ubermenschen but just people being people and states being states and everyone's agenda. Economic stresses and war don't require fantastic explanations.

What if Obama isn't actually trying to make society collapse? And holy ****... it's not like redistribution of wealth is anything unique to Obama. Literally every civilisation has engaged in it in some fashion since ancient Sumer. It's how you have a civilisation.

And people are always convinced that the world is going to hell in a handbasket because all societies and cultures exist in flux, but we f...
(continues)
Hadouken

Aug 10, 2015, 9:59 AM
Obama is implementing the Cloward and Pivin strategy. He's trying to make the country collapse from the inside out. This is why our unemployment numbers are fudged in reporting. Most unemployed aren't even in the stat because they aren't actively looking for work. Then there's the grand canyon divide he's done across the isles. Tearing our military down and spreading them thin. Let's not forget to confiscate those guns!!

Sure would explain his motives. It would also explain why he attended an anti-American church for 20 years.
gloopey1

Nov 6, 2015, 10:06 AM
In America, the people who suffer confiscation of wealth and pay the most in taxes are the middle class. Poor people have no money, and the wealthy elite know how to work all of the loopholes.

With regard to the Boy Scouts, all I can say is that the organization has just begun phase one of many future social experiments. As Hadouken pointed out, other situations will undoubtedly come to pass that our society currently deems inappropriate. I know that many disagree with the slippery-slope argument, but I've found it to be true.

No group can control human behavior; however, it can determine how to respond and the best safeguards needed to control potential outcomes. In other words, if I want to prevent my son from eating cookies, it ...
(continues)
AdHominems

Jul 29, 2015, 12:57 PM
muh slippery slope

Though good point on the church thing, they are now about to collapse.
The Victor

Aug 3, 2015, 4:34 PM
Why shouldnt they be able to i wsa part of BSA for a year years as well, what difference would it make. just because theyre gay doesnt mean theyre a pedophile so it actually never made sense to me.

and why shouldnt they sue they were being discriminated aaginst because of who they are...they have every right to as well as if theyre being left out of any group for orginization due to that fact.

i have quite a few gay friends and theres just no reason for it
Hadouken

Aug 4, 2015, 11:18 AM
So men in their 20's are good to go with your 12-16 year old daughter?
The Victor

Aug 6, 2015, 2:00 PM
nowhere within that comment did i say that. what i said was just because they are gay or straight for that matter doesnt mean theyre a pedophile. would that mean im just gonna let my kid go off with someone i dont know...of course not. with the amount of volunteers that are out doing this theres bound to be atleast a few you trust theyre never all out with just 1 adult. when i was in BSA there were always a lot of adults there some i had known my whole life and nothing happened. im not saying they dont but just because of someones someone may be gay, straight, whatever it doesnt mean they shouldnt be able to volunteer to help out
Hadouken

Aug 6, 2015, 2:07 PM
Your logic alludes me.

I pointed out that guy dudes are cool to take the boys out on outings and inquired if straight dudes can take the young girls on outings. If one is okay, so should the other. Am I right? If not, please explain.
The Victor

Aug 6, 2015, 3:24 PM
yes somewhat thats what i am saying, it doesnt matter if the person is gay or straight it shouldnt matter.
Webb

Nov 9, 2015, 9:23 PM
>> logic eludes me.

Fixed.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2017 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.

This is a preview. Click for full glossary page.