Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Unlocking question.

ATT Wireless

Jan 12, 2007, 12:54 PM
Hi everyone,

I have a Nokia 6030b with T-Mobile. I always unlock my nokia phones when I get them using codes from nokiafree.org.

Well when I got my Nokia 6030b I accidentally put in the wrong codes 5 times and now it won't unlock. This is the first time in history where I have goofed like this. (I usually always get the codes right) I read on their site that I need a cable to unlock my phone.

My question is what is this cable and where do I go to get it and how can I use it to reset my phone so that I can unlock it?

Thank you for your help.
ATT Wireless

Jan 15, 2007, 9:47 AM
???
Hombre07

Jan 15, 2007, 10:45 AM
Well nobody replied, which would imply that nobody knows. Maybe the website that said get a cable could direct you to one? Der
emouth1

Jan 15, 2007, 11:34 AM
Consider this: YOU do not know.

Thus stop sweating the rest of us for not knowing.
shortyg83

Jan 17, 2007, 12:48 PM
just the normal usb cable and reset phone with program like futuredial
bennyjoe

Dec 14, 2010, 5:19 PM
Yup!!!!!!!!!
I have the Same Solution,experience....
I Unlocked my Nokia 6030 model Mobile using the Unlock code,I got the Unlock code at
http://www.unlocking4free.com/nokia-6030 » at free of cost and Unlocked the Mobile from the Network lock.....!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.