Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 7 replies

T-Mobile Service

soberdan

Nov 30, 2003, 1:14 PM
I am considering switching carriers. Would someone please share their experience with T-Mobile service and customer service. How are they with dropped calls, clarity of signal and east coast coverage. Thanks
poison7

Dec 2, 2003, 10:36 PM
I have been with them for four years, back when they were Voicestream, I have experienced, Sprint (Awful), Alltel (Terrible), Verizon (Good), & AT&T (OK), In my opinion, I do not see myself changing anytime soon. Anytime I have a problem, they are always helpful. AND, they are easy to get to. Dial the number and push 1 button to get to a live person!!!
handyman

Dec 5, 2003, 1:21 AM
coverage= substandard.(25% OF population covered)
customer service = 4 stars
droped calls = severe.
handsets = very costly compared to other gsm providers
Plans= good if ur fooled by 3 day weekend...its almost half a regular weekend, look at the times offerd, friday please ur working or at school sunday u arent(not offered all day). theyre saving money on that plan 😛
iammebutnotme

Dec 5, 2003, 10:04 PM
T-Mobile is a good carrier if you're looking for an international capability, or if you live in a MAJOR metropolitan area. If you live in the 'burbs or if you live in an outlying area, forget about it. The dropped calls will harangue you most of all.
fonefact

Dec 6, 2003, 2:39 AM
umm tdma/cdma (digital) vs. gsm as a whole, per totals of all cariers gsm is only 8% smaller.....hey iamambutwhatever, humor me, how is a number ported (not "call the carrier") mr. tech. i would like to know what systems proceses and in what order do they go?
( i want to hear pstn switch, and A+B tbles, lol this will be good)
IIXxRaVeNxXII

Dec 7, 2003, 12:07 PM
Porting allows subscribers to retain their dialable phone numbers when switching carriers within the same local exchange carrier (LEC) rate center. LNP employs the separation of mobile directory number (MDN) and mobile identification number (MIN) in time division multiple access (TDMA) and location routing number (LRN) routing in TDMA and Global System for Mobile Communications (GSM).

RaVeN
IIXxRaVeNxXII

Dec 7, 2003, 12:14 PM
Oh, and one more thing A Tables only refers about ATTWS systems, whom I assume you work for....

RaVeN
fonefact

Dec 8, 2003, 2:20 AM
a tables are dialable numbers as an industy stadard, b tables are are temp routing numbers for peopl who are roaming lol. do u make this up as u go???

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.