Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 9 replies

TYLT VU Wireless Charger

techguy

Jun 6, 2013, 6:11 PM
I've been doing a lot of research on various wireless charging pads and I found this one to be the best. The company TYLT has a wireless charger called the VU and they have a page on www.kickstarter.com. It seems to have a of features which other wireless chargers don't have like free positioning technology and trickle charging. Does anyone else have any feedback on this particular charger?
Riot_Act

Jun 9, 2013, 8:57 PM
I've heard that they are really crappy. There's a video on youtube in which some guys make a wireless charger from waste materials and compare it's efficiency to that of the TYLT's VU.
The recycled-materials-made charger beats TYLT's it for about 200%. ๐Ÿ™„
techguy

Jun 10, 2013, 3:09 PM
Hey Riot Act can you please provide the link to that youtube video your talking about? The TYLT VU isn't available yet so it might be just a bunch of guys trying to bash them. I'm curious to see if they actually use a VU in the video. Thanks.
Riot_Act

Jun 10, 2013, 4:33 PM
techguy said:
I've been doing a lot of research on various wireless charging pads and I found this one to be the best...

techguy said:
The TYLT VU isn't available yet so it might be just a bunch of guys trying to bash them

So your so called research is based on mere speculation. ๐Ÿคจ
techguy

Jun 10, 2013, 5:43 PM
No it's actually facts I found from their website & kickstarter page. Now do you have that youtube link or did you just make that up??
Riot_Act

Jun 11, 2013, 7:37 PM
techguy said:
No it's actually facts I found from their website & kickstarter page.

So... Speculation? ๐Ÿคจ
techguy said:
Now do you have that youtube link or did you just make that up??.

Why you mad bro?
Riot_Act

Jun 10, 2013, 4:37 PM
techguy said:
I've been doing a lot of research on various wireless charging pads and I found this one to be the best. The company TYLT has a wireless charger called the VU and they have a page on www.kickstarter.com. It seems to have a of features which other wireless chargers don't have like free positioning technology and trickle charging. Does anyone else have any feedback on this particular charger?

A really cool story bro. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Don't tell another.
Downscripting

Jun 11, 2013, 6:31 AM
Why you mad brobama?
Downscripting

Jul 21, 2013, 1:36 PM
Riot_Act said:
Because it's my time of the month.

Oh, okay. That's understandable.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.