Phone Scoop

printed September 1, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=4&fi=3240872

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

Back to message list

Replying to:  Why I prefer the iPhone over ANDROID by RockinHerda   Jun 1, 2011, 12:31 PM

Re: Why I prefer the iPhone over ANDROID

by eyephone    Mar 4, 2013, 4:38 PM

I used to own a mobile shop before where I am only selling android phones. I feel frustrated when everytime that my customers asked for an iphone. Because i am not selling iphone or any apple products at that time.

When my bf gave me an iphone 4 (which was his birthday gift for me) , I finally understood why my customers preferred to buy an iphone.

I have android phone and iphone at this moment. And my bf has the latest phone and version of the android. I explored the features of those phones and I can say that iphone is better than an android phone. When it comes to the quality of photos/videos, applications, games, style, operating system, and other major features, I can say that iphone is way much better than an android.

So, before you buy a phone, make sure that you know very well the specs of the phone that you will get or else you'll just regret it. Very Happy

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.