Phone Scoop

printed November 28, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=4&fi=2822673

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

Back to message list

Replying to:  looking for help and information. by nophonecartel   Jun 11, 2011, 11:13 PM

Prepaid already does that

by Xobjen    Jun 12, 2011, 9:52 AM

The way the current world works, you can either get a more high-end phone with more support available for you at a comparably dirt-cheap price, as long as you sign a contract (Company has to recoup that money they discounted you somehow), or you can get a lower-end phone that would be affordable to you, get a prepaid service and understanding that, due to the nature of the company, you might not get as much customer support for your service as if you were in contract.

From what you ask, I believe prepaid would be perfect for you. Check your coverage, and I would advise browsing through the phones available for Metro and Virgin Mobile (imo the top tier in prepaid data), or Cricket (the more affordable option.

I hope you find a service that fits your needs, and I understand your frustration with the system.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.