See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=4&fi=2822632

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

Back to message list

looking for help and information.

by nophonecartel    Jun 11, 2011, 11:13 PM

Just a couple of moments of background.
I have had a HTC touch pro (I understand what a s*&^ phone it is) I am busy and my phone takes a beating. I have had it replaced 4 times (paying the 100 deductable) and it continues to be problematic.

I totally detest the fact that the apparent cartel of service providers and phone makers coerce people into contracts and upgrades etc. I simply feel that communication is so important and I will resist all attempts to control it.

I understand that I could have just signed new contracts, cancelled them and would have been better off and gotten a new phone. However, I would be supporting a system I do not agree with .

My question is this, in a perfect world. I would like to have a phone that at anytime I chose, i could change providers with no additional costs.

I would think that technology would allow this at some price point. If it is not available could someone give me the shorthand of why. If it is available could someone give me some guidance on how to get one.

I am not looking to do a lot on my phone simply be able to access the INTERNET efficiently, take and store good quality photos (for work), and be able to sync easily with my computer (mac).

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Nophonecartels

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.