Techs & Trends
Why I prefer the iPhone over ANDROID
I decided I would make a thread about why I wouldnt choose Android over iPhone
1. I do not like the look and feel of Android OS. To me Android does not have a polished look to it well thought out interface. The icons all look very amateur in comparison to iPhone. It also just doesnt seem to run as smoothly all the time.
2. The battery life of Android devices doesnt seem to last as long as my iPhone 4. Most my friends use Android and their phones are near dead by mid day and Im still around 80%, and I am a heavy user.
3. The fragmentation that comes with android is another reason. With all the different devices and different manufacturers inovolved you end up with so many phones that are so ddifferent from eachother.
4. The user experience on the iPhone is much better. I find more satisfaction operating this phone than I do operation the OS of Android.
5. Android comes with bloatware. It has apps I dont want and dont need. A lot of you guys dont like how Apple has the iPhone so locked down, but that is part of the reason the user experience is what it is. They control it so much so that the user gets exactly what Apple wants you to experience. I get there is little customisation because of this, but the iPhone works and it works well. There is a reason why some Android phones look like the iPhone, and why some people customize it to be like it.
6.iTunes to me is a very easy way to manage my phones media content. Some of you call it "jumping through apples loop holes," but it really is easier than the way android does it. Not everyone is a techy and can figure this stuff out. Having a program like iTunes makes it easy for EVERYONE to manage media and get the most out of their device.
7. The quality and form factor of the iPhone is better than anything android has had put out. They feel better in the hands and seem to be built with more thought and care.
8. I like how there is a new phone every year as opposed to every month.
9. There is much better gaming on the iPhone.
10. A year later and I still think the Retina display is the best there is. The amoled screens are nice, but they still dont look as crisp as the Retina display.
Dont get me wrong here. Im not a fanboy of any kind. I use android phones everyday and really enjoy some of the newer models i get to play with. Some of them even have features and capabilities that would be nice to have, but in the end Id still choose my iPhone over an android.
- Re: Why I prefer the iPhone over ANDROID by Jellz
- Re: Why I prefer the iPhone over ANDROID by vercetti
- Re: Why I prefer the iPhone over ANDROID by Cosmic Spiderman
- Antenna issue is not bogus by gloopey1
- Re: Why I prefer the iPhone over ANDROID by monica123
- Re: Why I prefer the iPhone over ANDROID by ernesthelmer
- Re: Why I prefer regular cell phones over both by gloopey1
- "They control it so much so that the user gets exactly what Apple wants you to experience." by Trismegistus
- Re: Why I prefer the iPhone over ANDROID by eyephone