printed September 23, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=4&fi=2731581

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

Back to message list

10 resons u will or you did pick an android over iphone & vice versa

by lovo    Apr 26, 2011, 2:24 PM

now this is a touchy sunj especially since bothe appl and google have a big following but in your opinion not asking why ones better but what made you want an android or iphone?

heres mine

i know its 2011 now really late but im bored at work so here it goes...

i wont buy an iphone because

1) custimazation sucks there isnt a whole lot you can do other than what wall papers and ringers? compared to android? for sum ppl great for me uh no

2)iphone 4 doesnt suit my needs i like choice i like being able to decide screen size and if i want a keyboard or not and stay within the os im using

3) removeable storage i like being able to expand and swap out memory cards like nothing

4)removeable battery its fact that cell phone batteries over time stop holding a charge as long there unibody desing makes replacing the battery a huge hasle your better off upgrading or when ur phone dies you have to charge it mine i can swap in my spare battery

5)i like being able to go between networks and keep my contacts and picture and music with me
im with verizon for now but if i went to sprint and got an android all do is log into gmail and slide in my memory card

6)in my opinion its isnt the king it isnt the fastest phone out there or even close to being on the current curve

7)apple is closed and i dont like that i dont want to be forced to use itunes for 1 and have to depend on their market i like being able to download what i want how i want and do as i please

Cooli like the call quality on androids as oppsed to apple im not necessarily reffering to the "death grip" but most reviews always say the quality for calls isnt always as sharp my droid x 3 mics and excellent call quality

9)flash i love having flash on my phone being able to watch videos on the go i need that

10) i like moving wallpapers

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.