Techs & Trends

all discussions

What do you think of the

mower19

Apr 19, 2011, 4:16 PM
New Kyocera Echo
pickles

Apr 19, 2011, 7:26 PM
I give it a solid "meh." A+ for effort, especially considering it's a kyocera. Could have been better designed, imo. Especially the battery(s).
ofnothing

Apr 21, 2011, 2:08 PM
I really like the idea and I kind of like how it looks, but something I would personally wait on until the tech becomes a bit more streamlined and efficient- and the battery life improves.
lovo

Apr 26, 2011, 1:12 PM
its a version 1 product even kyrocera has said it

my biggest concern is most apps wont run the way phone desinged them to run and i doubt developers are going to go go back and rewrite there apps to run on just one phone i think there really could be a strong market but i doubt it sell well if it had better hardware battery and a nicer desing it be a solid seller

i think tho this trend will take off word is i belive sony is doing sumthing smilar but thats rummor id love a tablet like this round 7 in

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.