Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 5 replies

lg optimus setup a washout

olderthandirt

Dec 8, 2010, 4:06 PM
So other than wasting a lot of time and sending the customer to tech, has anyone figured out why the phone loses it at the Sprint Id screen.

Most reps here have given up and just send to tech. Have tried to be patient and yet am only getting at best 1 in 3 to go through the activation process.

This is burning up the call handling time.
Is getting to be worse than the 8350i issues we are getting all the time.
Amarantamin

Dec 8, 2010, 8:24 PM
I would have to disagree. Three weeks of pure back-to-back calls each containing 30 minutes or more of activation time with a %40 success rate center-wide is absolute terror compared to the minor bumps that a few Optimus have on their SprintID.
phantom mullet

Dec 9, 2010, 3:37 PM
I've only had a few calls pertaining to activating the Optimus, but so far it's not so bad.

The phone activated just fine as long as there weren't operator errors.
olderthandirt

Dec 27, 2010, 4:56 PM
Have had one out of 5 actually activate. Everything went well until it was time for a id pack. The phones then departed to a road not traveled though a couple found their way back eventually.

Not sure if was corrected but have not had one in a week or so.

Time will tell

8350i is a breeze to activate
XMegadeathX

Dec 30, 2010, 10:46 AM
whats the problem its giving you?
olderthandirt

Jan 1, 2011, 2:02 PM
Since we are not seeing very many of these calls now it is no longer that big an issue.

Not just me. Had been an issue for a lot of people in our center. A lot of the time at the point where it is gets to where the next stage is adding an id pack the phone goes south and starts asking for inputs on a search. Then when finally get to sprint id screen if you just sit and wait.
Finally (sometimes) you get to the screen for id pack (recent development). There was a time when you got so tired of waiting (not knowing what the phone was doing) (good old aht climbing) (remember all calls can be handled in less than 6 minutes_ sprint says so)
(nothing about any of this in programming screen) that you want to personally find the team that cr...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.