Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

smart phone

Npitt

Dec 24, 2010, 2:23 AM
I wish to buy new smart phone for my mom this year on her 45th birthday. But, my budget is not high. Please recommend me any portal which can offer me new smart phone at discounted rates???
Azeron

Dec 24, 2010, 7:11 PM
Which carrier are you purchasing it for?
Davin

Dec 27, 2010, 12:50 AM
Hi...

As you are looking for smart phone for your mom, then you should surely get something special. Before opting for any of the new widget, firstly check all its attributes. It should include all innovative features like superb music and video player, high resolution camera, FM radio and so on. However, if you have some cost issues then getting a Chinese handset can also be best idea. Here i can suggest you to have a look on "http://www.brandsdragon.com/Smart-Phone-st2- sid248.html" and get one of the most stylish and feature-rich handset.
IrishCarBomb

Dec 27, 2010, 10:32 AM
Yes, seeing as though we are attempting to pull off a clever form of spamming, please listen to what we would like to say to your ears.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.