http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=4&fi=2586587

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

Back to message list

Top message:  Frustrated with Android!!! by rarodrig26   Oct 21, 2010, 2:28 PM

Replying to:  Re: Frustrated with Android!!! by Menno   Nov 21, 2010, 9:52 PM

Re: Frustrated with Android!!!

by IrishCarBomb    Nov 21, 2010, 11:04 PM

Nexus One, since that is what I have right now, although I am starting to work on some HTC G2 (Merge on Verizon) stuff since I am getting one when I get my employee discount come January 1st...

Most of my development is for sick personal pleasure. Cyan, Modaco do a better job on ROMs, and for kernels others do better as well. Mostly, I just enjoy compiling my own ROMs or Kernels with exactly what I want, but the framework itself is usually someone elses work. I don't have the time to do a lot of that more intense work.

Sadly, any work I do do won't translate because CDMA uses different radio ROMs and the kernel is different a bit as well, plus some framework protocol does not line up correctly. I am also a bit timid touching CDMA because it is a bit easier to mess it up, especially if you don't know what you are doing.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.