printed April 17, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=4&fi=2560550

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

Back to message list

Frustrated with Android!!!

by rarodrig26    Oct 21, 2010, 2:28 PM

So first off I've had my EVO since may (i work for Sprint) and I have loved it. I'm getting more and more annoyed with Android every day tho.

First 2.2 turned the battery life to crap because no task killers work anymore. Eveyone that's gonna tell me task killers are bad might as well keep their comment to themselves, the fact is the battery life is better with one than with out. Now my phone gets so laggy tho its ridiculous. I can close every single app, and turn around and go back in 20 seconds later and there are 15 things starting up.

I'm sorry but if random ass programs starting up whenever they want without a way to close them and without some sort of option for the user to control that was done on purpose by Google, than that is just a retarded design choice. If its not intentional than they really need some new programmers. I can't believe this long after Android has been around they still havent come up with a solution, and actually 2.2 makes things worse.

/end rant...sorry

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.