See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=4&fi=2542625

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

Back to message list

Replying to:  which phone by b-in-lbi   Jul 23, 2010, 8:31 PM

Re: which phone

by BHabelitz4GWireless    Oct 1, 2010, 1:45 PM

Blackberry all the way. The new iPhone4 had a rough start on winning it's already loyal customers, apple customers who had been with the service for years even left for verizon or Tmobile because of the service ATT provided.

iPhone4 had a nationwide recall of it's new product shortly after the release date, this caused alot of problems with customer loyalty, and with the sad attempt to bring them back they thought givng away a free skin for a nonworking phone would make up for their lack of a well connected network.

Even though they promised to fix up their issues, their service will never be up to par with Verizon, I personally hate ATT and I have an ATT joint account with my boyfriend. His iPhone drops calls nonstop, and he never gets my texts until hours later when it doesn't matter. I also have to call him about 12 times before he recieves one call from me, in the mean time I feel like the ignored girlfriend who begs him every day to get Verizon Lol!

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.