Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 7 replies

e-mail account??????

dugmqdugmq

Sep 14, 2010, 8:48 AM
my daughter just purchased the INCREDIBLE... she can't figure out how to set up an e-mail account... or is there a web site she can go to... thx for any input
dug

Sep 15, 2010, 10:49 AM
What email service is she trying to set this up with? Google? Yahooo? etc.
dugmqdugmq

Sep 15, 2010, 6:17 PM
yahoo
BHabelitz4GWireless

Oct 1, 2010, 1:40 PM
You could probably use yahoo, but I would personally reccommend GMAIL from google. Seeing how she will be running on a google phone, with a gmail account she will be able to back up any information on her phone directly to her gmail account, so when it ever comes a time she loses her phone or wants to get a new one, all of her valuable information will be backed up and ready to be re-input onto the next phone via gmail account.
monster_will

Oct 1, 2010, 2:45 PM
BHabelitz4GWireless said:
You could probably use yahoo, but I would personally reccommend GMAIL from google. Seeing how she will be running on a google phone, with a gmail account she will be able to back up any information on her phone directly to her gmail account, so when it ever comes a time she loses her phone or wants to get a new one, all of her valuable information will be backed up and ready to be re-input onto the next phone via gmail account.

@BHabelitz4GWireless you are so effin cute!!! 😉
BHabelitz4GWireless

Oct 1, 2010, 4:31 PM
Haha thanks! 🤭
monster_will

Oct 2, 2010, 8:59 AM
😉
deepc

Sep 17, 2010, 11:42 AM
So. just to be clear..does she need assistance in setting up an e-mail account with Yahoo or does she need assistance in pulling her existing Yahoo mail on to her Incredible?

Thanks

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.