Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 11 replies

im looking for a new phone...

newral

Jul 31, 2010, 1:53 PM
Im trying to find a touchscreen phone that uses a regular data plan.. im in att.. any suggestions?
bluecoyote

Jul 31, 2010, 2:36 PM
They all use the same data plan at this point.
newral

Jul 31, 2010, 4:03 PM
but the PRIME and another phone in the GOPHONE section are touchscreens and is not required the 30 dollars for the data plan only.. it uses the regular data plan... the problem is that those are gophones and i have a contract.. i dont want to buy a gophone to put it on my account.. i think by contract they have another options other than SMARTPHONE TOUChSCREENS...
phyxlor

Aug 16, 2010, 10:36 AM
nokia nuron.... i know
deepc

Aug 29, 2010, 7:11 PM
or you can go to TMO and get the Samsung Gravity T which is touch screen with a full keyboard and no web required($10 unlimited if you want it)
lizzy

Dec 7, 2010, 9:47 PM
What about the Samsung Intercept? Heard it was great, and has a good plan option. ANCHOR TEXT
WolfCR13

Aug 30, 2010, 7:26 PM
OK, AT&T has a large quick messaging phones, like Samsung Impression, Pantech, LG VU Plus, Sharp FX and so on!! They all have nice, large touch screens, and you can use a regular data plan with them, so no need for you to leave the company, there are plenty of phones that can fulfill your needs 😁
WolfCR13

Aug 30, 2010, 8:44 PM
Dude... It's a smartphone... And Newral is looking for a non smartphone... Yet, awesome phone!!! Can't wait to get it!!! 🤤
Amarantamin

Aug 30, 2010, 9:01 PM
Well, he'd be happier with the ATT Evo.
WolfCR13

Aug 30, 2010, 9:08 PM
If he wants to pay a bit extra and have a data cap, then yes, he'll be happy... Personally, I don't think that a person that looks for a non smartphone would exceed the 2GB data cap, so, yes, he'd be a lot happier with an Evo!!!
Janet55

Sep 10, 2010, 4:44 AM
iPhone4
Ofcourse, quite a few people have had alot of problems with the Iphone 4, but it does have its positives. Like said, it has longer battery lif and i also love the design of it. Its resolution astounded me for some reason.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.