Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Freedom of speech

rubbletherebel

Aug 14, 2010, 12:22 PM
I got kicked off for this site after all What ever happened to freedom of typing on phone scoop. Who ever created phone scoop is mean after i apologized like 3 times he or she still didn't accept
wearethedisease

Aug 14, 2010, 3:47 PM
They're "mean"?

Really?
rubbletherebel

Aug 14, 2010, 5:26 PM
yes. n yes. but to be honest i don't understand ur ?
purokayoEVO

Aug 14, 2010, 8:34 PM
pam pam! ๐Ÿคฃ
rubbletherebel

Aug 16, 2010, 11:36 AM
is pam ur name?
phyxlor

Aug 16, 2010, 10:34 AM
This is a privatly owned/opperated site. think of it more like your parrents putting soap in your mouth for swearing as a kid...or simply not allowing it... how many parrents are in jail for not allowing their kids to swear? cause its a privat mater, not a govt matter ๐Ÿ˜‰
rubbletherebel

Aug 16, 2010, 11:35 AM
๐Ÿ˜• Aren't all sites privately owned. Even when a parent puts soap in there childs mouth for swearing they don't keep the soap in their mouth for ever, 1 min at the most. There kids don't have to run away and change there id to get back in the house after saying sorry i won't swear again. No i don't think so. So even if this was private issue out of the goodness of there hearts they wouldn't accept a sincere apology. Thats Being Mean โ˜น๏ธ

P.S. or simply not allowing it... how many parrents are in jail for not allowing their kids to swear? Huh? what does that even mean ๐Ÿคจ ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
phyxlor

Aug 17, 2010, 8:17 AM
simply differentiating (by exaggeration) a public setting vs a private setting. ... .com = commercial site = privately opperated(for the most part, im not getting in to publicly traded stocks and share holders...) .gov=government owned=more public(FoS MAAY apply there), .org=orginization=kinda 50\50 and so on. This is more like someones house where moderator=parrent, if parrents were n0t allowed to limit 'freedom of speech' (swearing) there would be penalties(ie. Jail)
phyxlor

Aug 17, 2010, 8:20 AM
and you ARE back arent you?? so its NOT forever ๐Ÿ˜‰ just like the soap... but apparantly according to the 'singing at the Lincoln Memorial' article posted somewhere in here...Freedom of Speech is always in question. if you havnt read it, Read it! its sad... ๐Ÿ‘ฟ
rubbletherebel

Aug 18, 2010, 11:58 AM
yea, man thats crazy.
Amarantamin

Aug 16, 2010, 8:59 PM
Step 1: Create Account
Step 2: Agree to Rules
Step 3: Break Rules
Step 4: Banned

I don't see what part of that is so confusion. Nowhere in the rules did it say that America's freedom os speech applied. This is somebody else's playground, and we'll be playing by their book around here.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.