Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Call Centers..

viperguy

Mar 17, 2010, 9:34 AM
So im here bored at work in Aux if anyone knows what i mean. Ive been thinking on how we're graded on calls. Anyone care to put their input on this...
ShoopDaWoop

Mar 17, 2010, 2:50 PM
If it's any thing like us, you're graded on the following things

Pleasentried(pleases/thank yous)

Hold Procedure(how you place someone on hold)

Terminology

Tone

Effectiveness(how fast you can resolve the cust issue.)

We also send surveys out after every call to have the customer grade us on our performance.
Vosberg1

Jun 16, 2010, 5:20 PM
A couple of other things to add:

Avoiding Dead Air. (time where you are not talking - NO MUTE!!!)

Active Listening

Active Communication with the customer.

WATCH YOUR P&P!
Amarantamin

Jun 16, 2010, 8:45 PM
We're graded on whether or not the customer believes we have done our job... 👀
ochne

Jun 18, 2010, 5:31 PM
No...we are graded on whether or not they think we've done our job IF they paid attention to the fact it was about the rep and not about the provider.
rainbow_metals

Jun 25, 2010, 1:13 PM
we are graded like strippers. If the customer doesn't like us or think we were good or doesn't like the establishment.... we dont get paid. i hate no surveys that had nothing to do with how we did our job, its just perception and that sucks.
SUMC_MEAD

Jun 17, 2010, 9:04 AM
Yea i get ya. we're also graded based on following our callflow. ugh i hate it cuz sometimes it pushs the customer away and makes them feel trapped. đŸ‘ŋ
Fandim

Jun 30, 2010, 11:39 AM
We score on a number of things.

Expectations being set (Anything financial or service impacting, such as prorated charges).

Making test calls to the customers device after any type of equipment change to ensure it's working.

A positive initial response to the customer.

A good closing (including the word resolved)

Tone and demeanor

etc

These are just a few of the points AT&T reps are scored on.
Fandim

Jun 19, 2010, 1:24 AM
Yeah. Are you in aux 5 right now? Calls at our center (BEUC) are pretty slow right now.
evilsmiles

Jul 4, 2010, 7:43 PM
😲
Call Avoidance!
jjiggity

Jul 4, 2010, 11:59 PM
we are graded on knowledge of our product, authenticity, providing assurance, providing empathy, tone, active listening and self help! following the scripts and paraphasing always helps to avoid call backs
dntbhatin

Jul 5, 2010, 10:08 PM
mmmm I wish I have Aux, I only have personal tine or meeting and they are always monitored
☚ī¸ oh the joy of remembering how long I could stay in Aux 🙂
Vosberg1

Jul 10, 2010, 8:52 AM
One key in Call Centers, don't let the cust rule the call as well. (you keep control of the call, in a calm and proffesional manner.)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.