Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 5 replies

cdma txt question

Laxgoly

Jan 26, 2010, 9:16 PM
So I have a BB Tour on big red, and I have noticed that if I send a message at the same time a message is coming in, the out going message fails. Is this a BB issue or a CDMA issue? I have never noticed the issue on any phone I have owned before I went to BB.
DE 2 Philly

Jan 29, 2010, 5:21 PM
Not a known issue for Sprint - I used the Tour for a month and text'd a lot - never had that issue.
mrpmpfan

Jan 30, 2010, 8:25 AM
No Sprint can do text messaging fine, its dropped calls they have a problem with, lol.
filoman

Feb 5, 2010, 6:01 PM
Never had a dropped call with Sprint. As a matter of fact non of my four phones with Sprint have ever had a dropped call. Ive never met anyone who with a sprint phone who has complained of dropped calls with sprint.
I guess you just made that up to make you feel better about your carrier !!! Stop hating the world...
famoussasjohn

Jan 30, 2010, 9:59 AM
always had that issue with all the phones i had with verizon. just a way the network works i guess.
Wireless Consultant

Feb 1, 2010, 2:02 PM
Not on at&t

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.