Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

PBA Profile. NEED HELP

j-ro

Jan 11, 2010, 11:26 AM
I just purchased a LG Shine II from ATT. I wanted to import my phonebook to my car (I own a Honda Accord). I was advised that the phone would have to have a PBA (Phonebook Access) profile which it does. Nevertheless, I still cannot import the phone book. Honda tells me that ATT has to provide software to accomodate this feature. When I call ATT they are useless. Anyone have any thoughts? Thank you.
motodude69

Jan 13, 2010, 12:58 PM
Have you tried re-pairing the phone with the vehicle by completly removing the original pairing of the Shine II and pairing it again? If so, I would check to see if your Shine II is running on the newest firmware update as well as the current version in your Honda.

You might want to also make sure that the bluetooth in your vehicle is fully compatible with that device.

I don't beleive that there is any software that AT&T offers that will allow the access to your contacts from your vehicle via PBAP.

I hope this helps. 😕
j-ro

Jan 14, 2010, 2:21 PM
Thanks. Phone has been repaired. HFL and all other functions except phonebook import is working. So far there is only one software version, with no updates for the phone.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.