printed October 22, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=4&fi=2218719

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

Back to message list

Syncronizing the Droid with Corporate Microsoft Exchange Server

by Braeth1    Nov 18, 2009, 10:48 PM

O.K. So i never want to leave Verizon, but my the phone selection was beginning to get challenging when blackberries are not an option. So I ran out like others to purchase the DROID. Such an amazing PDA. Every aspect of the phone is great, but I am really having a problem with getting up and running with my office. Here is the issue: Active Sync and numerous corporate office servers require security measures to fully enable the DROID to have the calendar, e-mail and contacts to be pushed without having to stop by at google. To get it to work the following security measures must be present: 6-digit PIN device lock, remote wipe, certificate-based authentication, direct push, and online GAL lookup. Active sync contains all of these measures. What is everyone out there doing to get this to work. Please help! I don't want to have to part ways with my DROID.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.