Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

Sprint Upgrade - Help

kami5201

Nov 16, 2009, 10:43 AM
I'm ready to upgrade my phone. I currently have the Palm Centro. Love the touchscreen and the qwerty keyboard. I want to upgrade to something with the same features, but i need something thats more capable with internet and email. Going to be doing more with it and going to need a phone to handle the business. Any suggestions? Any and all help appreciated.
Thanks!
pizzas not for breakfast

Nov 16, 2009, 12:33 PM
Samsung Moment, HTC Touch Pro 2, are the only ones with a QWERTY that i would recommend, but the HTC Hero is good too. Also the Palm pre. Im waiting for my upgrade eligiblity for the Samsung Moment myself.
kami5201

Nov 16, 2009, 1:38 PM
Those have the slide out qwerty don't they? I have kids and dogs so I don't want to get anything that's going to get ruined at the first knock off the table (something that's bound to happen). And the touchscreen, not too sure about those big ones. My hubby and I usually get the same phones, not sure this time, and he uses his for work. He tried the HTC type and had trouble with it. I'd like to stay with the 'candy bar' style if I can, but i need a phone that can work. *sigh*
pizzas not for breakfast

Nov 16, 2009, 1:45 PM
You could get a black berry curve, Sprint is running a deal that you can Buy one get one free on the new Curve, 49.99 after discounts and mail in rebates. Or even the Sanyo 2700 thats free if you order online. The Curve however is not a touch screen. Palm also just came out with the Pixi too, thats alot like the centro.
clearwater_man

Nov 27, 2009, 12:39 AM
i know this is a while late but perfect phone palm treo pro. almost the same exact phone as the centro just way better looks, has the touch screen, has almost the same set up, has email and all that good stuff. it the perfect switch for you. 🙂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.