Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Elegant feature of Black Berry Bold 9000

burhan4321

Sep 10, 2009, 6:22 AM
Overture:
The company at the back of the BlackBerry is Research in Motion (RIM). In 1999, The first BlackBerry phone was launched and since then, several pleasant models have been appeared in the market. The current BlackBerry product portfolio now endeavors at a broader target group of regular consumers. The BlackBerry Bold 9000 smartphone has obviously taken more than one thing into account.

Impression:
IThe BlackBerry Bold 9000 smart phone appears in a simple black box with the BlackBerry logo as the only enrichment on the outside. The included accessories are a headset, a data cable and a battery charger. Unfortunately, there is no software CD included; the software is available for download on the BlackBerry Internet site. The Bla...
(continues)
fer712

Sep 10, 2009, 8:05 PM
😳 woooooow you should put it on the blackberry review forum it would help a lot 😉
andy2373

Sep 10, 2009, 8:40 PM
What the Devil... 😕
Verde321

Sep 10, 2009, 11:33 PM
My bold came with the software cd as has every one that I have sold. :\
ecycled

Sep 11, 2009, 7:21 PM
pretty freaking sexy post I have to admit. lots of time and effort went into it if you typed it all by hand
gsmallover

Sep 14, 2009, 3:17 PM
no doubt. I gave up reading half way down

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.