Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

PLEASE HELP!!!!1

bvan1119

Aug 8, 2009, 6:57 PM
HTC myTouch 3G / Magic -VS- Sharp Sidekick LX 2009

😳 I like both but have been reading the reviews and still can't decide... Iv'e compared side by side and still not been able to decide... please help and give me some more insight to these two phones which I really like.... they are both their own...
Disrespect

Aug 8, 2009, 7:13 PM
Get the MyTouch because it has more potential then any of the others being that its backed by Google and google is out in the cell world trying to make a name for itself. 😎
bvan1119

Aug 8, 2009, 7:45 PM
thanks that one huge pointer because i like that feature on the G1
MisterSuperSzar

Aug 11, 2009, 11:22 PM
In my opinion, all sidekicks suck. They look cool and make cool sounds, but that is about all. The last two or three have been less than desireable, to say the least. Not to say that the My Touch is so much better, but as Disrespect said, you have Google (which is a badass product in itself) to back it up with a great OS and app market. Plus, HTC really amped up their engineering on the My Touch compared to the G1.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.