Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Need help phone not working Motorola

Rhonda13

Jul 31, 2009, 1:50 PM
Well It started Wednesday. It would recieve phone calls, which I could answer by sliding it up, and recieve text messages. Problem I couldn't press any buttons only the power swich to turn it off and on. Nothing else would work... Then I turned it off the rest of the night Wendesday night, and the next day I messed with it a bit, and finally it started to work. Well I woke up this morning and it's not working... I can turn it off and on, and recieve calls, but still can access my v-mail, my text message, and I can't call out... I don't know what is wrong with it. I've only had the phone for maybe 6 months...
PACWEST

Jul 31, 2009, 3:19 PM
Search for hard reset for whatever model you have.
Rhonda13

Jul 31, 2009, 3:25 PM
I would love to do that, but I can't even get into the menu. None of the buttons will work except the power and the keypad lock.
PACWEST

Jul 31, 2009, 3:32 PM
I'd do some checking. I thought a hard rest consisted of holding a few keys down while turning the phone on.
But that may just be for Motorola smart phones.
Rhonda13

Jul 31, 2009, 3:41 PM
Oh I don't have a smart phone I have the rokr Z6m...
meeshxsmith

Sep 27, 2009, 5:19 PM
Have you tried to take out the battery, and plug it back in?
Rhonda13

Jul 31, 2009, 3:29 PM
Added details...
It turns off and on, can hold a charge, the keypad lock works. Just none of the buttons like the menu, numbers, volume, voice recorder, speakerphone, etc wont work today for some reason.
jeffatt

Jul 31, 2009, 5:53 PM
If it's only 6 months old, it should still be under warranty. Call your provider's customer service or go to a store and they can do a warranty exchange.
mist668

Jul 31, 2009, 6:26 PM
Sounds like it needs to be flashed. Exchange it though instead

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.