Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

LG Dare problems

Em3rnce

Mar 19, 2009, 11:40 AM
I love my dare, but for as long as Ive had it, it has been nothing but problematic.

The first one that I got, the speaker in it went out before I had even gotten a chance to use it. So I exchanged it for another one.

Up until now I haven't had any problems, except the fact that whenever I call a certain person (one out of the many people I call) they can never hear the beginning of what I say, it always cuts out. And now, since about a week ago, whenever I'm in a call, and it doesn't matter who it is, after about 5 minutes into the call it cuts out tremendously and then completely goes out. It returns after about 2 minutes of that.

Is there a software update that has recently been out for the Dare? Because this is really getting r...
(continues)
SprintTampaBay

Mar 19, 2009, 2:23 PM
Sorry to hear about your problem with your Dare...I have friend who had a problem with hers and she just pulled the battery out for 30 seconds. Then reinstalled it turned it back on and all is well.
I have heard that there is a new software version V06, but here in Tampa were still using V05. You can call tech support and maybe they can help you! Have a great day! 😎
kapwww

Mar 19, 2009, 8:44 PM
It really seems to me like it might be a hardware issue, but they would have to update you to V06 before they would consider a swap. Tell them what's wrong when you take it in. Get the update. If it doesn't fix it, take it back. The FRUs still have warranty and if they keep crapping out, get a Multi-FRU. The Versa seems cool so far...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.