Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 6 replies

help! question on the new tmobile dash...

juaaan.

Mar 6, 2009, 7:39 PM
ok. heres the deal. i bought the dash from one of my buddies. it has a sliding panel on the home screen and you can control it with the scroll (JOGGER) bar, just like when you raise the volume on your calls with your thumb. when you receive text messages it makes a conversation with the person youre talking to, so all your messages with that one person are in the same box, just like with the iphone and blackberry. i looove these features.

i went to the tmobile store today and saw the new dash and expected it to have the updated version of the home screen and text messages. sadly, it doesnt.

is there anyway i can download the updated version? or... i dunno. i like the new dash, but wont get it unless it has these feature.

anyone kno...
(continues)
TmobileEmp

Mar 6, 2009, 7:50 PM
that would be a hack to the phone. That does not come standard with the dash. So you would have to ask him where he got that program from.
juaaan.

Mar 6, 2009, 7:55 PM
really? oh man. but you know what im talking about right?
juaaan.

Mar 6, 2009, 8:01 PM
does having this program affect my t-zones? cuz i cant get into it.
TmobileEmp

Mar 6, 2009, 8:36 PM
It shouldnt effect your tzones. I know some 3rd party apps can mess up your phone pretty bad tho. Just do a quick google search and see if you can find the file to download it to the new one.
GraGG

Mar 6, 2009, 9:54 PM
weak
TmobileEmp

Mar 8, 2009, 1:56 PM
weak? do explain

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.