Phone Scoop

printed September 21, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=4&fi=1944819

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

Back to message list

Replying to:  Smartphone without data plan... is this possible? by PhoneQuestion   Dec 3, 2008, 5:53 PM

Re: Smartphone without data plan... is this possible?

by ajlineman    Dec 3, 2008, 9:12 PM

I don't know what all the carrier's are currently offering, but I thought I'd through AT&T's two cents in.
The lowest plan they're currently offering is 39.99 a month, it had 450 minutes that rollover, unlimited mobile-to-mobile and 5000 nights and weekends minutes (starting at 9 pm). There are alot of phones currently offered (Palms included) that you can get majorly discounted (if not free) with a two year contract. On smart phones (that could sync) you aren't required to have a full $30 data plan, but its very possible that you will have to block the internet entirely in its place. The iPhone does require a minimum of a $30 data plan at all times, and to activate a BlackBerry one would be required, however it can be deleted in the future.
If you have any other questions about it the AT&T customer care department is knowledgable and typically doesn't have much of a wait. You can call them at 1-800-331-0500 from 8AM-10PM mon-fri and 10AM-8PM on saturdays.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.