Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 11 replies

VERIZON

Big Daddy

Jan 14, 2004, 9:22 AM
USE VERIZON THEY ARE KING. ATT SUX. SPRINT SUX. CINGULAR SUX. TMOBILE SUX. NEXTEL SUX. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. VERIZON. V...
(continues)
jhmlbrgr

Jan 14, 2004, 10:38 AM
Big Daddy,
I never said that any one sucks. Please do not put words in my mouth. Every company has its own merit, some just have more merit than others. Having said that I cannot say that I totally disagree with your post though. 😉
Big Daddy

Jan 14, 2004, 11:47 AM
which only proves my point you are an IDIOT 🤣
jhmlbrgr

Jan 15, 2004, 6:16 AM
Big Daddy said:
which only proves my point you are an IDIOT 🤣

Why do you have to make this personal??? I never outright bashed you. That is not what this message board is about. Obviously you cannot handle a little sarcasm.
Big Daddy

Jan 15, 2004, 11:41 AM
I really try not to, but you make it so easy. Hard to tell it is sarcasm in text. Where is the emotion?
ATTWS_H8TR

Jan 15, 2004, 5:31 PM
big daddy I hate you so much, you are such a tard!

does anyone else agree with me?
Big Daddy

Jan 16, 2004, 8:35 AM
Well I am the only one to reply so far. People can agree with you and hate me, I dont care. God sent me to piss the world off, just so ya know. I believe a great man once said " I was born at a very young age " no that wasnt it. A great man said " You can pick your friends and you can pick your nose but you cant pick your friends nose "
joshcsepegi

Jan 20, 2004, 11:35 AM
thats not true I picked my friends nose the other day to prove that theory wrong.
I think it was a wiseman that said.....

Man who throw dirt loosing ground...... or was it Man who stand on toilet high on pot...... No No No
it was man who go through airplaine terminal dore sideways going to bangcock.... yes yes yes that was the knowledge he dropped on me
Big Daddy

Jan 20, 2004, 3:03 PM
you are wise young grasshopper 😁
joshcsepegi

Jan 22, 2004, 12:06 PM
Dore I'm a moron DOOR and its airport not airplane.
oh well
also forgot about.
Man who go to bed with a itchy but wake up with stinky finger.
Big Daddy

Jan 22, 2004, 12:09 PM
It take many nails to build crib, but one screw to fill it.
CDMA Guru

Jan 24, 2004, 3:27 PM
Simply Put You can like whatever Company you do... I agree that Based on Where I live and the Features I require Out of my phone... Verizon WIRELESS (Verizon is a landline company) is the Best for me and my friends.

Cheers.... 😁

This thread has been closed by a moderator.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.