Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Big Poppa

Big Daddy

Jan 9, 2004, 3:03 PM
you know I love you man, but where is the harm in posting more than once. some people dont read every forum, in my humble opinion go have a coke and a smile 😁
Rich Brome

Jan 10, 2004, 2:56 PM
It's called cross-posting, and it's frowned upon in nearly every forum and news group on the Internet.

I think a couple of messages is okay, but posting the same message in 4 or more forums is not okay.

Generally, find the forum that is the "best match" for your question.

Since there is some overlap between some of the topic areas, you can post in another forum, but DO NOT just repost the same question - instead, post a link to the first place you posted the question, so any replies are all in the same place, instead of starting two separate discussions in two forums.
Big Daddy

Jan 10, 2004, 2:58 PM
😢 Rich cant we all just get along 😢
You have seen all my posts, I got nothun but luv 4 everyone... ha ha ha J/K
Rich Brome

Jan 10, 2004, 3:09 PM
I wasn't aiming that at you, I'm just stating policy. It's in the Terms of Use.

It's really just a housekeeping issue - it's obviously much better to have all the replies to one question in one place, instead of spread out over 5 different forums.

Like I said, it's okay to post a link to a message in another forum or two, just not to re-post the same question, for the reason above.
Big Daddy

Jan 10, 2004, 3:11 PM
I know man just messin with ya 😁 , did you get my email?
Big Poppa

Jan 14, 2004, 7:00 PM
What Rich said, are my feelings too..

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.