Phone Scoop

printed September 18, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=4&fi=1269621

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

Back to message list

Top message:  Why I Won't Buy an iPhone... by Jorin   Jul 4, 2007, 3:57 PM

Replying to:  Re: Why I Won't Buy an iPhone... by Cellfoneslinger   Jul 4, 2007, 4:36 PM

Re: Why I Won't Buy an iPhone...

by ihateeverything    Jul 12, 2007, 4:28 PM

I totally agree and think your post is very concise and to the point. Apple has had six years to make their internal battery on the ipod external; they have not. The EDGE network is slower than even dialup and although the iPhone will have broadband speed at wifi hotspots like starbucks, your average day to day internet activities will take so long they will cut into your battery life which is NOT external. This means that when your battery dies before your two year contract with cingular, rated 19 out of 20 us service providers for cell phone coverage is up, you'll have to send it in to apple for repair. Besides that sure it looks and functions great, even though it doesnt take videos... ... I just think for 600 a cell phone manufacturer can do better and I'm sure many companies (including motorola with its market majority) will in the near future. So personally, I'm waiting for a better version wether it be by apple or another cell phone manufacturer.

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.