printed November 26, 2014
See this page online at:
http://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff=4&fi=1252971

Home  ›  Forums  ›

Techs & Trends

Back to message list

Why I Won't Buy an iPhone...

by Jorin    Jul 4, 2007, 3:57 PM

Ok I'm a die hard Sanyo fan, turned die hard Palm fan, HOWEVER... I'm tired of all these user reviews and opinions about the iPhone that are so completely biast.

I am willing to admit the iPhone HAS INDEED changed the way we think about phones, and I think it also has set a new bar for quality in a phone. So I'm not going to sit here and say 'I'm not buying it because its only EDGE or because it doesn't have a physical keyboard.' Fact is it has been designed so well that it needs neither.
Think about it... most users say that its not much slower than an EVDO phone when browsing the web. That's called PROCESSING POWER people. Its proving that there is a LOT of room for improvement in the Windows Mobile, Blackberry and yes EVEN THE PALM os(There I said it.)

Main reason I won't buy an iPhone is the same reason I won't buy an iPod... Apple. And the only thing I have against Apple is that they lock down everything so much. They make compatibility so hard for developers and then you don't have universal freedom (i.e. Music transfering) with your own files, wherever you go.
Now some will say this is a plus, since its a lot harder to get virus' and bad software and so on... but for me, in real life every day use, we don't run into those things very often in the grand scheme of things, its a no.

Thats why I won't buy one. What's your reason?

Report to moderator

Replies

Reply You must log in to reply.

Back to message list

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Phone Scoop on Google+ Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

All content Copyright 2001-2014 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.